The Criminal Justice Testing and Evaluation Consortium (CJTEC) monitors trends and developments related to technologies, products, and practices in areas of interest to criminal justice. CJTEC researchers use horizon scanning and market research techniques to identify, evaluate, and compare solutions for specific criminal justice needs. CJTEC’s reports bring forward insights and guidance ranging from products and technologies available today to emerging technologies that may enable solutions in the future.
Use the tiles below to filter reports.
- All Technology Foraging Reports
- Artificial Intelligence (5)
- Contraband Detection and Management (5)
- Corrections and Community Supervision (7)
- Courts and the Judiciary (6)
- Digital Mail (1)
- Driving Under the Influence of Drugs (2)
- Evidence Tracking (2)
- Police and Law Enforcement (9)
- Wellness (1)
- Wireless Power (1)